St. Thomas the Apostle
Copyright © 2015 St. Thomas the Apostle · All Rights reserved · E-Mail: email@example.com
The Parish Liturgy Committee serves as an advisory body to the pastor. With him,
1. it assesses the needs of the worshipping assembly;
2. supervises the training of competent liturgical ministers;
3. provides for the ongoing liturgical formation of the assembly;
4. develops parish policies for liturgical celebrations;
5. implements changes mandated by the diocesan bishop and
6. routinely evaluates the liturgical celebrations of the parish.
Other responsibilities of the Liturgy Committee may vary depending on the parish.
Deacon Francis Quinlan, Chair