Own a Piece of
St. Thomas History!



The original St. Thomas Church and school.  The church was on the first floor while the school occupied the second floor.  It was built in 1903.  After the new church was built in 1927, it remained the school until 1956 when the new school was built.  The top two floors were removed during that time because of structural integrity issues.  For almost 50 years it was known as St. Thomas Gym.  The building served this community for over 100 years.

Own a Brick
from the original
church & school/gym


$20 per brick
minimum donation

Proceeds to benefit the
St. Thomas Conference of the St. Vincent DePaul Society


































Zip
Phone
Email
Old Church/Gym  Brick Order Form
Name
Address
City
State